Saturday 20 May 2017

WISHLIST: Zaful

A friend of mine has invited me to the ballet. I've never been to the ballet before so I'm not quite sure what people wear ... I'm guessing it's quite similar to going to the theatre - but as I'm used to going to the theatre on opening nights when people are dressed to the nines, that has left me confused of what to wear.

But I've been thinking I want to wear something with a bit of sparkle so I feel a little bit fancy. I would keep the rest of the outfit very simple - a blazer and tee if I find a skirt, or some leggings or a pencil skirt if I go with the blazer. Problem is, I want each of these pieces ... I could, of course, mix and match every piece in my wardrobe. Which is your favourite?


Speaking of, if you use the code word ZafulChen when you check out for a special discount.
Why not use it during their current Zaful Blue Bikini Summer 2017 Promotion
(http://www.zaful.com/s/blue-bikini/?lkid=28576

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...