Saturday 24 October 2015

So you want to dress like Chanel Oberlin (#2, #3, #5 or #6) from Scream Queens


So I, right now, like most people, am currently obsessed with the TV show Scream Queens. Not so much for the subject matter itself, as it scares the bejesus out of me every week (who is the red devil? I just don't know!), but naturally for the fashion! I absolutely love the wardrobe of the Chanel's each week - and that is why, I keep tuning in. 

So naturally, after watching each episode, I want every single thing that the girls wear. I don't believe you have to have a lot of money to dress the way they do though - so I've raided the ASOS sale so find you the pieces that just scream Chanel. I've tried to keep everything as low as possible so starting our own Chanel wardrobe is super easy!

Under the cut. Click for details :) I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I had fun making it! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the photo of Emma Roberts,Ariana Grande,Billie Lourd,Abigail Breslin but there is a problem that could help get scream queens back on Television. Lady gaga can help with lea Michele in that photo.Okay i this theory that lady gaga was chanel# 4 so how about this put on the script Ryan Murphy cast Ariana Grande lady gaga and bring back Chanel number 2,4,7,8,9,10,11 and it might bring a better show

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...