Thursday 4 September 2014

EVENT: Melbourne Emporium

 

Yesterday before I went to the matinee performance of Les Miserables (write up soon!) I finally had a chance to see the new Melbourne Emporium. My first impression - it is HUGE! You can get an idea of the size from the photo above - look at all those levels! On the good side, it is quite easy to navigate through as you can just walk around in a circle and end up where you began (something I can't say for Chaddy). It is also very clean - but that is to be expected being so new and all.

I didn't have a lot of time to look around. And sadly, my price point doesn't allow for designer pieces - but Top Shop was a definite highlight. I ended up buying this gorgeous T-Rex woodie at Top3.

Photos under the cut :)

x


 

^ absolutely LOVED the shop design of this Robinsons Bookshop


 
 

^ The architecture and design is a-ma-zing!


^ how cute is he?! I've named him Marius.

2 comments:

  1. I've walked through there twice, just to get to Melbourne central, though both close to when it originally opened and only a couple of stores were open. It was HUGE though and I look forward to going back and exploring it better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm surprised you didn't get lost - unless you did, then I totally understand. I just back track and go in the loop to find my way if need be. I only had a quick look around because I didn't have too much time so I hope to explore one day better too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...