Sunday 16 September 2012

NEW: Printed Speakers by Typo


My Ipod dock died a couple of months ago and I have yet to find a suitable replacement (price, features, size etc). A friend has given me his Ipod dock to use for the moment but the volume button doesn't decrease (only increase) so it plays very loud - which isn't good when you just want some light background music.

So cue - Printed Speakers by Typo. They were $5 with purchase. I have accepted that they probably won't last long and the sound quality isn't superb but for now, they'll do. Besides they are cute and portable. I chose the bird print - it's very me, no?

Oh and FYI, if curious, the music playing is the Jekyll & Hyde musical soundtrack with Anthony Warlow =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...