Sunday 9 September 2012

MSFW: Designer Series Runway 3


Last Friday night I attended the Designer Series Runway 3 at Melbourne Town Hall. Designers showing that night were by Friend of Mine, FROM BRITTEN P/L, Leopold, Limedrop, Nobody, Strateas.Carlucci and White Suede.

I didn't get photos of the whole show but I got some decent shots. It was a very urban, funky and eccentric show. Short skirts, leathers, neon, topless boys, shades of khaki, prints, slicked back hair, caps, brights and more. I think that everyone gets something different out of a fashion show so I prefer to let the photos do the talking. 

That's it for my MSFW events. I hope you like what I covered. Hopefully next year I'll be able to bring you lots more. I have some great events coming up also that I can't wait to share.

Have a great week everybody!

Thanks for reading!







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...