Tuesday 21 August 2012

NEW: Engineered Lace Shift Dress by Portmans


The weekend before last I finally bought the Engineered Lace Shift Dress by Portmans after wanting it since February! The sherbet and ivory (as above) are on sale now so get in quick if you've been wanting this dress as much as I have! (My instincts told me that it would go on sale. I would have been pissed if I had bought it for full price and it had gone on sale before I even had a chance to wear it - so I waited)

I would have shown it sooner but I ended up switching for a size up before switching it again to my original size. In hindsight, I really should have just kept my original - it would have saved me a lot of time and docket paper.

I'm having dinner with my sister tonight so I plan to layer (it's freezing outside!) and wear it tonight. Fingers crossed I don't spill anything on it :\ It's happened to me before - I'll wear a napkin tucked into the collar and on my lap if I have to lol.

Have a good night everybody! I have to start getting ready!

x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...