Thursday 2 February 2012

NEW: El Salvador Lace Tee by American Apparel




Last week, I ordered the El Salvador Lace Tee (in Black) by American Apparel and today the postman delivered it to the door! I love our delivery man - we're more like friends now because he comes to my house every second day due to the amount of things this household buys online (truly, it's ridiculous!)

I'd been on the lookout for a black lace top for a while now and then one day just randomly thought I should check American Apparel. (I've bought from them before but for some reason, I always forget they exist). I has a hard time deciding between the El Salvador and the Leaf print - but I decided that this design was more unique than the others and that, if I did want a leaf print, I could probably find something similar in stores in the future.

It's so much softer and delicate than I expected though! I can't wait to style with it!

 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...